Before buying a washing machine it is recommended that you...
- Read Which? report, now
- Determine load size (small, average or large family wash loads), colour and budget
What we do for you
- We check the reviews from all leading retailers and highlight the best sellers with top ratings
- Find discount codes - we provide those where they are known. They can be money off, cash back or even sometimes free fitting
- Compare prices after applying discount code - we compare Argos, John Lewis, Currys, AO.com, Co Operative Shop, Amazon and Ebay too
- Provide easy to use filters to narrow your search quickly
Washing Machine News
- Miele has introduced a new feature, CapDos, where the washing machine determines how much conditioner should be dispensed based on the load size and type of fabric. This system is ideal for delicate and special fabrics which require care when washing such as wool, silk and water repellent jackets. Miele offers 10 different types of Miele capsules: 5 special detergents (Sport, Down, Outdoor, WoolCare, SilkCare), 3 fabric conditioners (Aqua, Nature, Cocoon), a reproofing agent (to effectively reproof water-resistant clothing and give it a water and dirt-repellant finish), and a Booster as an additive (which acts on stubborn stains such as grease or fruit stains).
- Another useful feature by Miele is the TwinDos. The TwinDos system is the first built-in dosing system for both colored and white garments. The first detergent removes stains caused by grease and protein while the second detergent, which is more powerful, works on more stubborn stains such as red wine and coffee stains.
- Samsung has introduced a range of washing machines with the addwash feature that allow extra items to be added during the washing process.
- Research suggests that adding white vinegar to your wash will get your fabrics whiter.
Washing Machines Compared